How to Grow and Maintain the Perfect Anchor Goatee
Below is everything you need to know about growing an anchor goatee
1. Grow out mustache and goatee
The first step in growing an anchor goatee is to let the facial hair grow to approximately 1 inch. It is best to start immediately with beard oil in your daily routine to ensure hair is soft and manageable for the next steps.
2. Style your mustache and goatee
Next, you will need to make sure you have a grooming kit. You will need the razor to shave the rest of your face clean. Also, use the scissors and comb included to trim and style your anchor goatee to your desired length.
3. Maintain your look
Here are some of our favorite product recommendations to help you get the perfect anchor goatee
- Beard Oil: Quench your beard’s thirst and hydrate it with the nutrients needed to grow and shine.
- The Expert Grooming Kit: Includes everything necessary to have a professional-looking style.
- Ultimate Beard Grooming Kit: This kit includes beard wash and beard balm. The best way to keep your beard clean and conditioned.