How to Grow and Maintain the Perfect Hollywoodian Beard Shape
You want to grow a Hollywoodian beard that is full, maintained, and styled correctly. These steps will help you do just that.
1. Grow out a full beard and mustache.
The first thing you need is a nice powerful beard. A good beard serum has natural ingredients like caffeine and biotin that can help you grow your beard while providing the nutrients it needs. Depending on how fast your hair grows, this may take a few weeks to a month or so.
2. Maintain and groom the hollywoodian beard.
As your beard grows, ensure that you maintain it daily. Shave away the areas below your cheekbone daily, use beard scissors to cut away any excess or flyaway hairs. You can also use a trimmer to keep the sides of your beard a little bit shorter than the chin area.
3. Use the right products to keep your beard looking well-groomed.
Brush your beard daily with a beard brush to keep it free from tangles. Then, use a beard oil to moisturize and hydrate your skin and facial hair.
Here are some of our favorite product recommendations to help you get the perfect Hollywoodian beard:
- The Trendsetter Grooming Kit: Everything that you need to keep a beard that is well-maintained.
- Beard Brush: A nice brush will make it easy to keep that beard looking sharp and pulled to the front for a true Hollywoodian style.
- Beard Oil - Original: Essential oils for your beard will help keep it hydrated so that it doesn’t turn hard and brittle. You can also get this oil in a cool mint for a cooling feel.