How to Grow and Maintain the Perfect Thin Beard Shape
Growing a thin beard is relatively easy because it’s whether you have thin facial hair. However, if you do, there are some things to keep in mind when growing your beard.
1. Nurture And Grow Your Beard
Having thin hair for a beard can be difficult to work with, so it’s vital that you give your facial hair the best chance that it has. This means taking supplements and using all-natural products like serums to promote beard growth and thicken your facial hair. These products are packed with vitamins, nutrients, and minerals that are aimed to help fill in those empty gaps.
2. Style and Groom The Beard
You may find that your options are limited if your beard is thin and patchy. That doesn’t mean you shouldn’t style it to look your best. Keeping your hair trimmed with a grooming kit that includes combs and scissors will help your hair grow more. You can also use a beard-shaping tool to cut clean lines around your cheeks and neck. Hold the tool up to your face and shave around the contours of the tool. You will want to do this at least once a week, or more so your thin beard doesn’t get out of control.
3. Promote Healthy Facial Hair
Finally, ensure that you continue promoting a healthy beard by using shampoo and conditioner. These also include what your facial hair needs to grow and feel soft. You can also consider using beard oil or butter that will keep your beard hydrated throughout the day and looking sharp.
Here are some of our favorite product recommendations to help you get the perfect thin beard.:
- Beard Growth Kit: This kit contains both supplements and a beard serum to promote a thick, full beard.
- The Expert Grooming Kit: Has everything you need to keep your beard looking sharp, including a comb, brush, scissors, shaping tool, and more.
- Willie’s Essential Kit - Holiday Edition: Comes with a beard brush, butter, and oil to keep your beard fresh and moisturized all day long.