How to Grow and Maintain the Perfect Chinstrap Beard Shape
If you want to learn how to grow a sleek-looking chin strap beard, follow these steps for this popular beard styles:
1. Start Off With A Full Beard
To begin, you will first need to grow a decent-sized full beard. As the beard grows, you can trim it back, but you will want a good amount of facial hair to work with for any type of chin beard. These beard growth gummies are a great way to stimulate hair growth.
2. Trim The Cheek Lines While Leaving Your Chin Hairs Thick
You can trim down your facial hair or leave it scruffy, but you will want to leave the hair around your jawline longer for the chin strap shape. Regular beard trimming is required, but these beards are slightly more lenient regarding style and length. Choose a guard size that fits your style and trim it up every few days, as needed.
3. Maintain facial hair with tight lines and sharp edges.
Continue to cut back unwanted and unruly hairs while letting the facial hair around your chin grow out. The Wild Willies Fuel Your Beard Kit contains a shaping tool as well as a beard brush to keep your facial hair maintained.
4. Moisturize for healthy skin and facial hair.
Create a healthy grooming routine with a daily face wash as well as a beard oil that will prevent dry skin and itchiness and leave your beard hair feeling soft.
Here are some of our favorite product recommendations to help you get the perfect chinstrap beard styles:
- Wild Willies Beard Growth Gummies: These natural supplements are designed to help grow your beard so that you don't have any splotchy beard hair.
- Wild Willies Fuel Your Beard Kit: When it comes to your beard, you should invest in the best. This beard kit has everything you need to grow, cut, and maintain the best-looking chinstrap beard.
- Wild Willies Beard Oil- Cool Mint: This cooling beard oil will leave your face feeling soft and moisturized. It smells and feels good, too!