How to Grow and Maintain the Perfect Heavy Stubble Beard
Achieving the heavy stubble beard look is probably the easiest beard style to achieve and maintain. Follow these simple steps to get healthy stubble.
1. If you are starting from a clean-shaven face, let your beard hair grow for about a week.
Heavy stubble is somewhere in the 0.25-0.5 inch range, which should take about a week to achieve for most men. If you already have a beard, simply use your trimmer with a #2 or #3 guard to trim it up.
2. Maintain your stubble by keeping it trimmed up.
There’s a fine line between an intentional 5 o’clock shadow and looking like you just forgot to shave for a while. Keep your stubble in check by using your trimmer with one of the lowest guards (usually a 0 or 1) every 2-3 days.
3. Keep your hair and skin healthy with a good skincare routine.
Here are some of our favorite product recommendations to help you get the perfect [TYPE]:
- Wild Willies True Cleanse: to keep your face clean and free from pore-clogging bacteria.
- Wild Willies Beard Scruff Tamer: to moisturize skin and prevent itchiness.