How to Grow and Maintain the Perfect Jawline Beard Shape
Growing a jawline beard doesn't have to be difficult, but you must maintain it over time and trim away any extra hair.
1. Grow Out Your Beard With Or Without A Mustache
The first step in growing any beard style is, of course, letting those hairs build up. Once you have a solid foundation, even if it's light stubble, you can begin working on your jawline beard. As you grow your beard and begin shaving the style you want, be sure to use the right products to keep your skin healthy. We recommend using Wild Willies Beard Oil daily to keep your skin moisturized and keep your facial hair soft.
3. Shave Down The Cheek Lines
Typically, this beard type is a narrow jawline, although some people let it get a little thicker than others. Regardless, you will want to shave most of your cheek facial hairs to create the cleanest lines possible. Always use shave lube to get a close shave and avoid razor burn.
4. Maintain The Jawline Beard Shape
When it comes to facial hair styles, the jawline beard takes a little more maintenance than others. This means trimming and shaving consistently to keep up with this look. We recommend the Wild Willies The Expert Grooming Kit to stay on top of your beard game. The razor and blades will keep the rest of your face clean-shaven, and the shaping tool will help define your jawline.
Here are some of our favorite product recommendations to help you get the perfect jawline beard:
- Wild Willies Shave Lube: Use this lube for a clean shave, keeping that chin beard neat and looking as sharp as possible.
- Wild Willies Beard Oil - Original: This beard oil will keep your beard hair moisturized and promote healthy facial hair growth.
- Wild Willies The Expert Grooming Kit: This beard grooming kit has everything you need to master your jawline beard, including scissors, a brush, a razor with three blades, a comb, and a jawline shaping tool.